This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
Please consider supporting our server!
Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
lol, Mad! or should I say Joe Madureira is an artist who has done work on Xmen and his own comic, Battle Chasers to name a few. As for the Asian guy... I have no idea.
It might come to me after a time but i think.
Great stuff anyway woulöd beneat with a trade in some near future
I'm a bit surprised Jo didn't comment yet. After all, she has been depicted by a stalker she doesn't know, or are us fans unaware of a secret love scene? This looks a lot like a soap.
We fans have to admit we get to see an unknown side of Jo. Maybe she's a lot softer then we fear.
And if we see what Jo's 'true' artist write about this art, one does wonder.
It's great art and wonderfull poses, how, when, where did this artist meet her?
This opens a lot of questions I'd say.
I'm sorry it took me so much time. This art is wonderfull and, as you all know, I'm but an onlooker. I can't draw for an inch. (right that's a literal translation from the Dutch, but I suppose you get it). But I can appreciate art.
believe it or not, the other jo pic I worked on was in such a hurry to use my new tricks that I completely forgot her color scheme on the other hand, the shading in the other one was a little better IMHO.
Hope this one makes her smile tho...
Comment