This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

A few CnC fanart pieces

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A few CnC fanart pieces

    I kinda sketched these out a while ago, but didn't think of posting them until there was a request at one point. I hope you all enjoy them. All of these are SFW. Yes, even Sari.

    -Seth
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Wow, those are real nice pics! Especially Rod looks really like Rod! (Please donŽt understand me wrong, all pics are great!) Again, great pics! Especially since I can imagine that it is very difficult to draw someone elseŽs characters...

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, I'm one of the 'lurkers' mentioned in the TJA forum when it comes to art. I have no skill or talent in sketching/drawing/painting so feel very unqualified to critique others art.

      I believe it was JD Rockefeller who said, " I may not know what 'art' is, but I know what I like."

      sethtriggs, I like your art! I hope to see more around here.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's some excellent work, there!
        KS

        Comment


        • #5
          Cool Stuff Seth!
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

          Comment


          • #6
            Indeed (I think I;'ve already commented on some of them already). Thanks for the fanart.: )
            ~V.Kyrie ( :*
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow man, kudos. Thats 500% better than anything I could do
              Final Fantasy 7

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
                Wow man, kudos. Thats 500% better than anything I could do
                I concur Sir, also a lot better than what I could do...
                Lovely sketches, particular the one of Thisisa.
                "Can't stop..... looking at... nice art... on... badly... illumintated screen."

                *hours later*
                "Argh headache ..... but.... sooooo nice pictures"
                Last edited by ; 07-27-2009, 04:40 PM. Reason: even more misspellings... I'm on a roll tonight :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I..uh...put this in the wrong place...

                  Sorry about that all! This is also NSFW...

                  -Seth
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ooh! Very nice!

                    Plenty of MILFy goodness.
                    KS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This pic is really awesome! You did a great job, Seth!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you both for your kind words! I know now to put these in the right place...heh boy do I feel dumb. And sorry for any trouble I caused though Cheetah!

                        -Seth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                          Thank you both for your kind words! I know now to put these in the right place...heh boy do I feel dumb. And sorry for any trouble I caused though Cheetah!

                          -Seth

                          No worries man
                          Cheetah - TJA Productions

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                            Thank you both for your kind words! I know now to put these in the right place...heh boy do I feel dumb. And sorry for any trouble I caused though Cheetah!

                            -Seth
                            Heh, youŽre very welcome! And you definitely donŽt have to feel dumb! Hope youŽll post many more stuff in the future!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nicely done.: )
                              ~V.Kyrie (:*
                              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X