Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

JO busty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JO busty

with me coming back to this site i couldn't help but show my appreciation to the site in my own way. and especially since my last Jo fan art is old and lame now. so i drew a little bust. quick, fun, i recommend some of you guys do some busts. they are like little trophies of fun... i don't know anyway here it is.
    Attached Files

Thatīs awesome!!! Hope to see more

Comment

Hey thanks... however Cheetah informed me that Her Tits are too big... BUT HEY, i can take a few creative liberties when doing a fan art right?? lol

Comment

wow you make it sound like I yelled at you :-/
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

That's cute. Yeah, the boobs are a bit bigger and perkier than they should be, but otherwise, very cute.: )
          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
            wow you make it sound like I yelled at you :-/

no its not like that at all... although i do remember the words "THOSE TITS ARE TO FUCKING BIG DUMB ASS, LEARN TO STUDY A MODEL!" ....yeah direct quote... no exaggeration what so ever, nope none... true story

Comment

For me, when it comes to fan art, I don't mind it being off model, I like seeing what people come up with on their own... so long as it is at least recognisable.

More so, I'm surprised when I actually get fan art these days. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito View Post
                Hey thanks... however Cheetah informed me that Her Tits are too big... BUT HEY, i can take a few creative liberties when doing a fan art right?? lol
                Well you can get back on his good side, next time draw her ass:P

Comment

No, this isn't being blown out of proportion at all nooo... :-/ sheesh. And it's not just her ass.. .it's something IN her ass LOL!
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    No, this isn't being blown out of proportion at all nooo... :-/ sheesh. And it's not just her ass.. .it's something IN her ass LOL!
                    lol dirty dirty boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X