Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

06/19/2010 "69 - Everything's fine"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/19/2010 "69 - Everything's fine"

So, do you think Jim has had a trying day? I would be interested in seeing the car's current state of repair. And I believe Sarina's endless enthusiasm is now a thing of legend!

Nice work on the art ZeroSeven! The expressions say it all!

One thing that stood out to me... in the second panel it looked like Jim's head had gone nuclear! Still, great comic!
    KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
      One thing that stood out to me... in the second panel it looked like Jim's head had gone nuclear! Still, great comic!
      Hahahah I absolutely didn´t notice that xD And poor, poor Jim xD Also Sari´s shirt looks kinda... interesting xD

Comment

Could you really blame him if it did? Heheheheh...

Love this update, and well done ZeroSeven!

-Seth

Comment

Yeah I really loked that a nicé detail.
          Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

BTW I was wondering, how many driving lessons do you normally take in America, before taking the test and getting your drivers license? (just a stupid question I guess).

Comment

Originally posted by Protoon1 View Post
            Yeah I really loked that a nicé detail.
            Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

BTW I was wondering, how many driving lessons do you normally take in America, before taking the test and getting your drivers license? (just a stupid question I guess).
            In New York (and this apparently differs from state to state, there's a permit process, and then also a mandatory course that's some number of hours. I think it's called a 5-hour course but I don't remember). Said course tells you how to work with the traffic laws and common mistakes that people do, and there's testing right after it.

I don't know off hand if there's a required number of lessons; obviously the more the better especially to iron out bad habits. I had taken 10 test drives when I went to driving school (plus they give you use of the car for the road test).

Fortunately I passed with 95/100 (damn you signal!!!), so the entire process took about a month and a half really.

If Sari had my driving instructor, that crusty old lady would've probably strangled her, heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

So every second saturday when the comic doesn't update, isn't there supposed to be FanArt or random things posted instead? You guys had it going when Zero took over, and it seems to have whittled off. Just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue2K View Post
                So every second saturday when the comic doesn't update, isn't there supposed to be FanArt or random things posted instead? You guys had it going when Zero took over, and it seems to have whittled off. Just wondering...
                Yeah... I was wondering about that as well. Also: 69, FTW. I hope that was intentional.

Comment

Working...
                X