Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

8/28/10 Chapter 6: Meet the Doyles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/28/10 Chapter 6: Meet the Doyles

So a new chapter of CnC begins, with a great new artist at the wheel! Let's welcome Jim Hardiman with a loud Woo Hoo! This beautiful and poignant page definitely bodes well for the future of this wonderful comic!

Originally posted by Erikon View Post
    So a new chapter of CnC begins, with a great new artist at the wheel! Let's welcome Jim Hardiman with a loud Woo Hoo! This beautiful and poignant page definitely bodes well for the future of this wonderful comic!
    Love your stuff, Jim...so let me echo this.

And love the drama in the panels as well. Very lovely rendered, and always great to see Manila!

-Seth

Comment

Awww that page looks so awesome! You did a really good, Jim! And aww I just wanna hug Manila now xD Damn I sooo canīt wait to see more pages!!!

Comment

Welcome to the fold, Jim!
        I love the artwork. Looking forward to more.

Comment

Jims style is always a welcome sight. And Sari's mom is so pretty. She should not
          be missing her looks. <3

Comment

Working...
          X