Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

9/11/2010 - "72 - Waking up is hard to do"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11/2010 - "72 - Waking up is hard to do"

OMG I totally canīt say how much I love this page... evertything, the story, the expressions (drawing general xD). And heheh thatīs Sari how we know and love her xD I really wanna know how oftern she has been "cought in the act" by Manila xD (wich sould be several times if you ask me )

Edit: If anyone finds a typo here, you can keep it
    Last edited by ; 09-13-2010, 04:57 AM.

Heh at least Manila didn't catch her in flagrante with the toy! Just in the hand anyway!

Nicely rendered panels though Jim.

-Seth

Comment

Aww! She looks so fuzzy!
      KS

Comment

Given Sari I would suspect that Manila has seen far more than that, I suspect

Comment

Yeah, maybe she was gonna use it to mix a smoothie or something XD
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
            Hahah oh yeah, exactely my thoughts *tries to fight hot scenes in his head (not really )*

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post

No Manila tends to live in the mindset, at least at the moment that Sarina is indefinitely 12 years old... So I don't think she's seen much of Sarina in that way. And if it was mistakenly seen , it was likely dismissed as something else.
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
                Yeah, maybe she was gonna use it to mix a smoothie or something XD
                Nope just not facing the door, keep on a reading though
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                X