Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10/9/2010- "74 - This buzz is for you"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/9/2010- "74 - This buzz is for you"

Hahahah that is Sari how we know and love her again xD Lucky little girl, though it would have been very interesting to see what would have happened if Manila would have found her toys xD And I think that the shopping trip will start a bit later now cuz I donīt think that Sari is able to interrupt her "play" for the shower lol

Hehehe Gotta love Sari. Such a naughty girl. I wonder how Manilla can not see her as a growing girl.. One look at her chest should be all she needs. XD Moms lol.
    Eather way, its interesting to see how they interact.... Nice save Sari.. Cell phones
    are such pests that the excuse is beleavable XD

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty_Kat View Post
      Hehehe Gotta love Sari. Such a naughty girl. I wonder how Manilla can not see her as a growing girl.. One look at her chest should be all she needs. XD Moms lol.
      Eather way, its interesting to see how they interact.... Nice save Sari.. Cell phones
      are such pests that the excuse is beleavable XD
      Sometimes you just don't want to let go. Sometimes you just don't want to feel like you're getting old yourself.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        Sometimes you just don't want to feel like you're getting old yourself.
        Oh thatīs so true, when youīre a child you canīt wait to become adult, if youīre adult you wish to be a child again xD I think Sari doesnīt really care about that stuff though xD

Comment

Someone is going to need to shop for a new pillow too
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
            Someone is going to need to shop for a new pillow too
            Aww you can wash it out but true.. pillow case will likely need to be washed LOL, Unfortunately she doesn't have time to enjoy Mom wants here down stairs ASAP!
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

At first I was going to say how fortunate the dildo was standing on its end and ripped through the pillow, then I realized that was dumb and remembered that it was buzzing X)
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
                At first I was going to say how fortunate the dildo was standing on its end and ripped through the pillow, then I realized that was dumb and remembered that it was buzzing X)

Hahahah same here xD

Comment

Working...
                X