Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

12/4/2010 - "78 - A comfortable, relaxed fit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/4/2010 - "78 - A comfortable, relaxed fit"

Hahahah and again this comic made me lol xD Sariīs face at the last panel is too awesome xD Also I love Saris sexy face at panel 2 (couldnīt stop looking at it ) Absolutely awesome comic page again! Canīt wait to see when Sari shows her mom wich clothes she wants to buy :-p

OMG poor Sari!! Heh...yeah I'm sure they have a "You break you buy" thing! And she's got no bra on there either!

Nice fanservice as usual Jim!

-Seth

Comment

Surely you guys noticed a certain anti-hero's cameo...

Comment

No idea, but I'm gonna go with the little girl bear since there's two separate frames with her, and she looks a little shifty.

Comment

There ya go. That's Penance, from Jim's reboot of Caterwaul, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
            Hahahah and again this comic made me lol xD Sariīs face at the last panel is too awesome xD Also I love Saris sexy face at panel 2 (couldnīt stop looking at it ) Absolutely awesome comic page again! Canīt wait to see when Sari shows her mom wich clothes she wants to buy :-p
            Oh i love that expression too. Hehe Sari's such a sexy girl. =3

Heh Penance is just looking for trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Rhio2k View Post
              There ya go. That's Penance, from Jim's reboot of Caterwaul, Inc.
              Heheh I KNEW Iīve already seen that little girl somwhere. I just didnīt remember where and when xD I so love to see cameos *still hopes to see a Tabitha cameo again :-p*

Comment

Wasn't familiar with the "Penance" character, but I figured something was up with her.

As before, I love the expressive faces and poses. Fantastic work there.

Poor Manilla. She wants so badly to think of Sarina as her innocent little girl, but she's having a wake-up call now. And even more of a wake-up call when she sees the typical, skimpy and sexy fashions offered for Sarina's age group.

I remember what it was like when my own daughter got too big for the "kid's fashion" shops that we used to love to get her things at. But with us, it was the other way 'round. She still wanted the cute stuff they had there, and we had a hard time convincing her that she just couldn't get clothes there in her size any more, because she had grown.

Manilla's 'end game' on this will likely be much as ours was. Show Sarina to the "petites" section of an upscale women's clothing shop, where she can get 'tasteful' clothes suitable for most occasions, while allowing her to occasionally go wild with the current sexy styles. And bite the tongue at the much higher prices, either way.

Comment

Manila's end game's definitely going to be different.. Just you wait and see
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Manila's end game's definitely going to be different.. Just you wait and see
                    Eagerly awaiting whatever comes, Cheetah.

Hummm. I suppose Manilla could always try wearing the same fashions her daughter wants... Nah...

Comment

Hmmm, remember how this chapter started, Manila lookin in a mirror feeling a little old. Maybe Sari will convince her a younger, sexier wardrobe is what she needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Erikon View Post
                        Hmmm, remember how this chapter started, Manila lookin in a mirror feeling a little old. Maybe Sari will convince her a younger, sexier wardrobe is what she needs!
                        Awww that would be too awesome xD Iīm shure Sari could get this idea, but Iīm not shure if Manila would agree with that xD

Comment

Am I the only one who has noticed that the markings on the back of Manilla Doyle's ears keep changing?

In the most recent images, she has white pawprints on the black backs of her ears.

At the start of chapter 6, it was two horizontal white stripes, rough on the edges and going fully side to side.

In at least one of ZeroSeven's images, it was two diamond shapes in a vertical line, tip to tip.

I prefer the pawprints, myself.

Comment

Its suppose to be pawprints, so yeah.. You prefer the correct marking LOL Jim's learning all their subtle markings as he can
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                              Its suppose to be pawprints, so yeah.. You prefer the correct marking LOL Jim's learning all their subtle markings as he can
                              Thanks Cheetah. I'm a stickler for details in my own work, and wanted to get it right if I draw Manilla myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X