Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/02/2011 - 80 - Introducing Jessibel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/02/2011 - 80 - Introducing Jessibel

Awww, what a cute mousey!

Jessibel...of the high decibel. Well played, well played!

Love how the art's looking too...very well done!

-Seth

Ack! My Eardrums! XD

Love all the little background jokes in this one, and new characters are always welcome.

Unless they're Poochy. Then they need to go back to their home planet suddenly.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT MOUSIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

By which I mean...

Ahh, the wait is over! Now, to wait anew... for how long till she gets stuffed full of hard cock.

<.<

>.>

Any chance a certain wolf could contribute certain assets to that noble cause?

And I agree, the art in this one is excellent.
      KS

Comment

Ahhh.. shrieking teen-aged girls in an echoing mall... Maybe not quite a glass-shattering experience, but close!

Jessibel is a real cutie, all right. Jim needs to recruit her as an "actress" in the film studio under the store, ASAP.

Comment

A great page chock full of hilarity! Jim's art has definitely made this comic his now! I also hope that if CnC ever returns to it's more x-rated origin Jessibel gets in on the fun!

Comment

Hahahah and again you made me lol. I Really love those little background jokes And I also have to agree with the others, Jessibel really is a cutie Glad she´s on board now And I don´t even start to write about how awesome the expressions are, getting really tired of it :-p

PS:
            Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
            Unless they're Poochy. Then they need to go back to their home planet suddenly.
            OMG I´m just watching exactely this episode while I´m writing this xD Just awesome lol

Comment

I have to second the love of the background gags. They're very subtle and yet very very funny. Well done!

-Seth

Comment

Working...
              X