Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/29/2011 - "You Talkin' To Me?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/29/2011 - "You Talkin' To Me?"

Excellent Strip. I loved the exchange between characters here. very well executed. and I love the new dude already, he's a bit different and that really works.

Loved it. Man, this artist is just so great with facial expressions and body language!

Comment

Seems like a pretty amiable lad there! Look forward to seeing how this turns out next week, for sure!

Heh that was interesting - I had thought Manila's reactions were to Sarina saying she has no fashion sense, but maybe it was to this guy after all! Hard to say now!

-Seth

Comment

Yep, Anthony will be part of the Semi-Permanent cast of CnC , so you'll be seeing alot more of him... pardon the pun...
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Heheheh seems like Anthony has a very good taste in women, too I also think that he can cause some very interesting stories/happenings in the comic and I definitely canīt wait to see more of him

Comment

Working...
          X