Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

02/05/2011 - "Summertime secrets"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02/05/2011 - "Summertime secrets"

Heheheh I´d love to see how Jessi would react if Sari would tell her which kind of "training" she´d have done during the summer xD Another really great strip, really love the background details again *looks at Manila quickly hiding that dress from Sari´s eyes* xD

Also what I really wanted to say is that I´m very happy to see that this comic gets more and more comments every week (cuz it was very silent here some times ago xD)

Oh, I have a feeling if she sticks around long enough she'll find out. heh heh heh!

*Thumbs up for this page*

Comment

Well there's lots of fun stuff planned , so all I can say is stay tuned. After this chapter is over we will be moving back to the rest of the cast ..
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        Well there's lots of fun stuff planned , so all I can say is stay tuned. After this chapter is over we will be moving back to the rest of the cast ..

Wait... there are other characters in this comic? lol Seriously nearly forgot about the others since the focus is on the Doyles in this chapter xD Also I´m really excited to see how Jim draws the other characters! But first I hope that the current chapter with my fav charas will last a little longer

Comment

if she sticks around long enough she'll find out.

Comment

if she sticks around long enough she'll find out.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

Comment

i think, there's lots of fun stuff planned myfiosgateway
              spicemoneylogin.in
              Last edited by nbaever3; 11-27-2021, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X