Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

2/12/2011 - "The Approach"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/12/2011 - "The Approach"

Smooth. Very Smooth. Like creamy peanut butter!

(I shouldn't say that very loud, I think there's a squirrel around here who might get an idea)

Anyhow, yeah, I think Blue is a good colour on Manilla too, however I also think she could pull off any number of different colours as well.

Again, wonderful expressions/body language here, but that is simply the norm it seems, so from now on it shouldn't come as such a surprise to anyone. lol I always look forward to seeing them though.

<.< Also, I think the Juicy shirt might look good on Manilla. XD

A young Fonz otter approach line here and I think Manilla needs a boyfriend to have a little alone time together. It would allow Sarina to have some more freedom. It would also show Sari that her mom is only over thirty and not dead.

Go for it Anthony my young fellow. Manilla, needs a love life because she is very lonely. Sari has Jo and Jim.

Come on make this strip a little otter please. (Oy! The punage, Oy! I am such a schmuck!)

Nothing too graphic but give Manilla somebody to hold at night and have some fun with she needs it.

Comment

And Anthony makes his move! Looking forward to how this is handled. It would be so easy for Manilla to blow it off because of the age difference, and yet so flattering that a young otter like Anthony thinks she's still 'got it'. The otter wil have to approach her just right to make her believe he is sincere in his admiration of her.

Give the lad a chance, Manilla! You deserve some sweet lovin', and not just a cold, lonely bed alone every night.

Comment

I just can't get it out of my head that Anthony maybe thinking of her as a younger woman out with her friends. Probably due to what happened once to my mom.

You see my mom is only 5 foot tall. Back when she started getting gray hairs they came in streaks. As mom told it, this older man behind her in a line at a grocery store complained about "you young girls dyeing you hair to look older" in a rude voice. My mom turned around and told him, "I earned these gray hairs." I still chuckle when I think of that, wishing I had been there.

Now if Anthony finds out she is older and he still stays. I say, You go girl.

Comment

I so canīt wait where this will go. Seriously I really canīt imagine how Manila will react to Anthony... (though I donīt think that she totally will send him away since Cheetah said that we havenīt seen him the last time) Also great expressions and details again... as always xD

Comment

Working...
          X