Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

2-19-2011 "Persistance Pays Off"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-19-2011 "Persistance Pays Off"

Another fine example of Jim's ability with facial expressions and conveying subtle emotions. Love both the dialog and the art.

Yes this is coming along nicely! I love that she's all bashful.

Comment

Manila is such a cutie. And this new guy is a real kind fella. Laying it on thick, but cute.

I was confused at the "To be continued..." in the last strip, heh heh...thought that meant it was a cliffhanger to end the chapter.

-Seth

Comment

We're going to experiment with the story jumping in chapter 7.. right now though, we're sticking with one story till we're one with #6.. then we shoot back to the rest of the cast for a split of two story lines, that will in the end return back into one. I'm sure you'll all enjoy both.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

OK sounds good there!

-Seth

Comment

Heheh Anthony definitely is right with the cutest girls-thing... kindea cuz Sari also is still there xD Seriously dunno who is cuter, Sari or Manila atm xD

Also the story-switch-thing sounds interesting. So weīll see Jim and Jo again next week? Seriously looking forward to see how Jim draws the rest of the crew Also really looking forward to the big end... even thereīs still lotīs of time untill then xD

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
              Also the story-switch-thing sounds interesting. So weīll see Jim and Jo again next week? Seriously looking forward to see how Jim draws the rest of the crew Also really looking forward to the big end... even thereīs still lotīs of time untill then xD
              Nope, won't be next week lol . You've actually got 6 more pages of this chapter .
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                Nope, won't be next week lol . You've actually got 6 more pages of this chapter .
                Hahah oops xD But thatīs also awesome, more time with my fav characters

Comment

Manilla grilfriend....what is the matter with you, he is cute, polite and very interested, POUNCE!!

Comment

Sarina's reaction should be interesting, if Anthony actually asks Manilla to join him for a movie or some other sort of date in front of Sari and Jessie. I can see a WTF moment, then 'are you serious?', followed rapidly by 'Go for it, mom! I'll hang out with Jessie and see if I can go home with her for a sleepover tonight!'.

*grins*

Anthony's reaction should also be interesting when he finds out that Sarina is Manilla's daughter, and that Manilla isn't just one of Sari's young friends... I don't think he will mind at all that she is older, perhaps, than he thought. But his eloquence and tact in responding to that revelation could make a big difference in how seriously Manilla will take his advances.

I can see Anthony asking Manilla to join him for a movie, or some similarly innocent first date. If he does, I really hope she says yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X