Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

2/28/2011 - 87 - That figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/28/2011 - 87 - That figures

Heh...ohhhhh my I don't see this ending very well. Is Manila...lying?

Maybe this will turn out well, but...eek!

-Seth

Well, so Anthony really does think she's his age, a high school student? (Maybe those are local college names, but I doubt that.) Wonder how he will take it when he learns she's old enough to have a daughter close to his age?

Manilla isn't quite lying, yet. Just trying to find a way to slip in between the flood of complements and diplomatically tell the young fellow that she's much older than he thinks she is.

Still, can you blame her for delaying telling him? What an ego boost, at her age and as a single mom, to have a young man think you're quite attractive, and youthful enough for him to believe you are still in high school!

Comment

Wow I absolutely didnīt expect this reaction from Manila... or at least that she doesnīt directly told the truth. But somehow I can understand her though xD Iīm sooo looking forward how this situation will end. And I absolutely canīt wait to see Saris reaction xD (Iīm shure Jim will draw an absolutely awesome facial expression xD)

So canīt talk anymore, Killzone 3 just arrived *starts shooting at Helghasts* lol

Comment

I can see it now.

Sari comes up and says "Hey mom..." to Manilla, and starts chatting to her like a daughter does to her mother.

Anthony does a double take - "Woah! Naw, you can't be her mom! Really?"

Then Sari does one as she realizes Anthony was hitting on her mom...

Then Manilla has to explain that she's been trying for a while now to tell him he was mistaken about her age, but every time she tried, he floored her with yet another complement.

Oh God... I wonder if either Sari or Jessie know Anthony? I would guess they both go to Cunningham, like Manilla did, but still... Hummm.
        Last edited by ; 02-28-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter View Post
          Oh God... I wonder if either Sari or Jessie know Anthony? I would guess they both go to Cunningham, like Manilla did, but still... Hummm.
          Manila didn't move into this area till Sarina was 4 years old. She' simply responding what school she's going shopping for LOL, Sarina would have been the only one in the family to attend school in this area.
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
          X