Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

3/12/2011 - Manila colour Preview censored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/12/2011 - Manila colour Preview censored

OMG look at all the details! Iīm sooooo looking forward to buy that folio! (I know I repeat myself lol)

I have one question though, wich is: Will there be a downloadable version, too? Thatīll be pretty awesome (I personally think thereīs a good chance since the other ones are dowmloadable, too )

EDTI: This weeks censoring is soo much better than last weeks xD
    Last edited by ; 03-12-2011, 06:06 AM.

Well done, well done Jim.

LOL isn't this a spoiler to the current story then? Heheheheh...

-Seth

Comment

Fantastic coloring and details. I most sincerely hope this will be available in downloadable format, as I virtually never get to furry cons, and while a hard copy version would rock, it's not something I would want to have laying around where my daughter or her school-age friends could happen across it.

Can't wait to get my paws on this set!

Comment

Looks like its time for me to fire up my store account again!!!!! Throw in the Sari folio and whatever else I can come up with and call it a care package ;D
        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
          Looks like its time for me to fire up my store account again!!!!! Throw in the Sari folio and whatever else I can come up with and call it a care package ;D
          LoL care package.. technically isn't that lube and bandages? LOL
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Looking in the store but not seeing the Manila folio... when can we expect it... want to buy em all at the same time so have been waiting but... *blinks*

Comment

Well, the whole site got knocked off-line for a while by a hacker attack, so no doubt that has had a negative impact on delivery schedules. They are still rebuilding some parts of their servers.

Sure would like to see that Portfolio soon, though! It's on my "must buy" list, for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X