Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#89 - "Ground Control to Major Mom"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #89 - "Ground Control to Major Mom"

Yeah yeah, no date on the thread title for this one... I kinda figure this'll make it easier to keep track of the order of strips.

Anyway... Nice one! XD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jive Guru; 04-03-2011, 02:41 PM. Reason: Attaching Awesome

Hummm. One thing just occurred to me, and I went back and checked Manilla's bio...
    "Manila moved to the neighborhood with her 4 year
    old daughter Sarina over a decade ago. Not much is known of
    her husband as he has been rarely seen, but she and Sarina
    seem to be on good terms with him – for all intents and
    purposes Manila has been a single mother all this time,
    spending a large amount of her waking hours even to
    pay the bills. ..."
    Sooooo... Manilla isn't actually divorced? Though I would think that if hubby hasn't been around for 10 years or more, she can certainly make a case that she's abandoned, and get an uncontested divorce.

Still, that could put a kink in Manilla and Anthony's future plans. While I wouldn't expect Anthony to go so far as to marry Manilla, if she's still technically married that could prove to be a problem for a current amorous relationship.

Comment

It just adds to the drama, and in most fiction, a bit of drama can be a good thing.

Besides, what has the missing husband been doing all this time?

Comment

Maybe he joined the priesthood
        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Heheh to be honest I don´t really think that Manila would call Anthony... cuz I think that she´s the rational type of person (and I´m pretty shure she noticed that Anthony is as young as her daughter). Otherwise she was alone for many years... damn I really can´t wait to see how the relationship between those two developes

Comment

What I expect is that she will call him, but will level with him about her age before she accepts the dinner date. And I expect he will be surprised, but will then say he doesn't care about the age difference, and that she's still the cutest girl he's seen in a long time, and his offer stands.

Comment

Working...
            X