Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#91 - "Unexpected advice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #91 - "Unexpected advice"

Wow, never expected that Joyce is the kind of person whoŽd give an advice like that xD Otherwise if I remember what we saw at strip, errr... *browses through the CnC pages* #30 I think that Joyce is prettty open minded in that way xD

Heheh sorry for the thread-spamming today btw

Yeah, back in the paintball series of strips, Joyce did get sorta cuddly with Manilla, didn't she? *grins* And Manilla didn't seem to mind, or at least was rather oblivious to the subtle girl-on-girl pass that Joyce may have been making with her.

I get the impression that Joyce and her daughter Jo are much the same in terms of sexual appetites and open minded attitudes. It will be interesting to see more of her in the series, if only as that 'devil on Manilla's shoulder', tempting her girlfriend to do naughty things with Anthony.

Comment

It will be interesting to see more of her in the series, if only as that 'devil on Manilla's shoulder', tempting her girlfriend to do naughty things with Anthony.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

Comment

Working...
      X