Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#92 - "At the end of the day..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #92 - "At the end of the day..."

Awww Manila looks soo sexy in this dress! Itīs so good to see her happy like that. And I so wanna know if sheīs gonna call Anthony xD Also I absolutely love the markings of her fur cuz I think it looks very special and sexy on her

And donīt worry about the weather delay Is it because of tornados? Cuz I heared at the news that theyīre pretty bad this year...

Naw, that's out east.. Though Im sure that system had tornado's in it. its mostly heavy rain and flooding..

Yes Manila's markings are pretty awesome aren't they? heheh glad you enjoyed
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Oh okay I was just worrying a bit... Hope the weather will get better soon though. And yeah I really enjoyed this chapter very much (I think itīs my fav so far, since, as you might know, the Doylede are my absolute fav charas) But I also canīt wait to see the next one (canīt wait to see how Jim draws the rest of the crew, and of course canīt wait to see how the day was going for them) Thatīll be two hard weeks for me lol, though I totally understand that Jim also has other things to do xD

Comment

Working...
      X