This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#94 - 05/28/2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #94 - 05/28/2011

    Yaaay finally another CnC-update Good to see that it seems that Jim got out of that tornado-incident unharmed.

    About the comic: OMG Bellas face at the second panel is sooo adorable! (also I absolutely love her fluffy tail xD) Plus I have to say again that I absolutely love how Jim draws expressions... exactly at the last panel. And I so wanna know whatīs about that whipped cream-thing... Cīmon Cheetah tell us, please! *puppy eyes"
Working...
X