Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#95 - 06/04/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #95 - 06/04/2011

Heheh I think I´m really gonna love the next pages *hopes to see some 18+ content :-p* Heheh and I think that pretty every man on this world will pay attention on that sentence xD

Also even if I already said it, I really love how Jim draws all the characters. I mean he draws them in his style but you still can recognize them perfectly! (I´m looking forward to see Alexia´s face cuz I´m really curious how she will look in his style)

And I have one more question. Even if I may sound annoying but I wonder when the Manila portfolio will be on sale cuz I´m looking forward to it very bad...

Manilla folio question seconded.

Comment

Thirdeded.

Comment

You'll see a lot more of Alexia.. maybe on the 18+ stuffs... and Manila Port Prolly beginning of July...

Cheetah
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

It´s so awesome to hear that some 18+ stuff is coming up And also good to hear that the Malila folio probably will be out soon

Comment

I second everything in this thread. I love Manila and I love Jim's style and I really look forward to more fun 18+ stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X