This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#95 - 06/04/2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #95 - 06/04/2011

    Heheh I think I´m really gonna love the next pages *hopes to see some 18+ content :-p* Heheh and I think that pretty every man on this world will pay attention on that sentence xD

    Also even if I already said it, I really love how Jim draws all the characters. I mean he draws them in his style but you still can recognize them perfectly! (I´m looking forward to see Alexia´s face cuz I´m really curious how she will look in his style)

    And I have one more question. Even if I may sound annoying but I wonder when the Manila portfolio will be on sale cuz I´m looking forward to it very bad...

  • #2
    Manilla folio question seconded.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thirdeded.

      Comment


      • #4
        You'll see a lot more of Alexia.. maybe on the 18+ stuffs... and Manila Port Prolly beginning of July...

        Cheetah
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

        Comment


        • #5
          It´s so awesome to hear that some 18+ stuff is coming up And also good to hear that the Malila folio probably will be out soon

          Comment


          • #6
            I second everything in this thread. I love Manila and I love Jim's style and I really look forward to more fun 18+ stuff!

            Comment

            Working...
            X