This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cats N Cameras Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cats N Cameras Movie

    I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet but this has been in my head for a while now and I thought I might just let it out. A combination of Cats and Cameras popped in my head and it hit me; Take advantage of the title and put it into a film. It happened with a lot of comics and it could happen to this one. I could see the down side to this but it might be crazy enough to work. Just think about it.

  • #2
    Heheh that would be absolutely kickass but sadly this probably will never happen...

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, it's the thought that counts. Well, actually, I have a program that I can make movies with. VERY expensive program but it might actually work.

      Comment


      • #4
        While I don't see a full feature film anytime in the future for CnC, I could theoretically see a few animated shorts, like really short ones in Flash probably, wherein it's basically a scenario set-up and a 'punch line', with some sexy bits thrown in for good measure.

        Comment


        • #5
          Or a good pleasure. He He He

          Comment

          Working...
          X