Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Possible Sarina Childhood Storyline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Sarina Childhood Storyline?

This been in my head from day one with CNC and I'd just like to mention it. I was thinking on someone doing a backflash story of how Sarina's childhood went.. just for telling her story a bit better. It might sound crazy but I think it actually might work. You have and excellent artist, excellent brainstormer; Put the two together and you might be able to pull somthing off. Well, We all know you could, it's just a matter time, and is it worth it?

I was thinking about this, too. I´d like too see more of the childhood of Sarina, too. But also of Jim´s and Jo´s. Would be really nice too see how they met first and how they developed such a strong friendship

Comment

You must some sort of phsycic. Those were about 95% of the exact word i was gonna say, until I lost internet, then re-typed it.

Comment

I'd like to see that, sure. But the younger we get for Sari, the more it's skating on thin ice, so I won't hold my breath there.

Comment

Originally posted by 2jeff4gordon View Post
          You must some sort of phsycic. Those were about 95% of the exact word i was gonna say, until I lost internet, then re-typed it.
          Hahahah that´s pretty awesome xD

Originally posted by Porter View Post
          I'd like to see that, sure. But the younger we get for Sari, the more it's skating on thin ice, so I won't hold my breath there.
          Wekll I don´t really know what you mean atm, but I wasn´t thinking about any adult stuff if that what you´re worrying about... I´d just like to know how her friendship developed, and I think that also could become very intersting and mainly funny

Comment

Well if it means we get to see more of Jessibel I'm all for it!
            KS

Comment

I'm not setting this up as a 18+...Well, untill the end, but it's basically to show how Sarina came to be in the Cats N' Cameras world. Also her early childhood, possibly Manila's relationship and a little "short" within a newer folio. It could be 18+ in Sarina's legal years but hey, It might be crazy enough to work. That's how my business(s) came to be.

Comment

Sarina's youth is definitely something I'll touch on in the Past, but more so Jim and Josephines youth, Jo's two brothers, Joyce and Fred her Dad.. will all likely come first.

Cheetah
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Well, I won't Argue about that. That's actually would work better because it's set in a timeline which is VERY important for a good storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Sarina's youth is definitely something I'll touch on in the Past, but more so Jim and Josephines youth, Jo's two brothers, Joyce and Fred her Dad.. will all likely come first.
                    Cheetah
                    Yeah I´m also really looking forward to see more of Jo´s family (I think I already said that somewhere xD) But to be honest, whatever you´ve planned for the next chapters, I´m totally fine with it cuz I think it´s totally impossible to dissappoint me with this comic xD

Comment

Working...
                    X