Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#102 - Package Delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #102 - Package Delivery!

LoL... Poor Bella. That second 'package' wasn't at all what she ever expected to see on the job, eh?

Jim and Jo explaining this to her is going to be interesting...

Hahahah I KNEW something like that had to happen some day xD I really canīt wait to see how Jim and Jo wanna explain that xD

Also sorry if I may become annoying but do you have any info about the portfolio? I really wanna have it sooo bad X.X

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      Hahahah I KNEW something like that had to happen some day xD I really canīt wait to see how Jim and Jo wanna explain that xD

Also sorry if I may become annoying but do you have any info about the portfolio? I really wanna have it sooo bad X.X
      It will debut at the MFM convention at the start of September, and should be available for digital downloads and maybe even hard copy prints shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkworks View Post
        It will debut at the MFM convention at the start of September, and should be available for digital downloads and maybe even hard copy prints shortly after.
        YAAAY really aweswome to hear that I really canīt wait to buy it

Comment

Working...
        X