Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cats N Cameras Movie: Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats N Cameras Movie: Revisited

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!
    A friend of mine has just opened a small movie studio back in Maine and knows CNC very well. He said he might be able to cut a deal for creating something either if it's just a "short" or a full range movie covering a chapter or two. He has 30+ years of experience so creating such a thing will be no problem.
    Last edited by ; 08-15-2011, 07:48 PM.

Sounds very.. scarey LOL!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

But hey, it could actually attract some attention and get sales sky-rocketing. I own quite a few businesses and advertising by local TV channels worked. It might be the same "mechanics" here as well. I might be in England but I know him well enough to know he will do something along this line if you give him the green flag.

Comment

Right, but when you say studio what do you mean? Animation? CnC isn't exactly a live action sort of thing.. What exactly would I greenlight? This would be one of those things that absolutly would need to be sat down and gone over with a fine toothed comb.

Comment

Any more info on this?

Comment

Appearently he's going through a lawsuit for sexually assaulting an employee. Turned out it was my ex-girlfiend. Stupid son of a-ahem. His "pals" said he'll start it back up once his time is up but I doubt it. There was a couple of loop animators on FurAffanity that might be able to pull something off. Sorry, but C'est la vie, sadly.

Comment

Working...
            X