Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#110 Ding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #110 Ding

Ahahahahah...love the last panel. Though yeah Jim...stay professional! I certainly wouldn't want to get on the bad side of a person casting a shadow like that!

I suppose it could be worse, at least he didn't get Jo naked!

-Seth

And another really awesome page! Heh I wonder why Jim calls Bella (seriously now, does Bella also "play" with Jim and Jo)? Iīd really like to know that...
    And that shadow kinda reminds me of Penance when sheīs that little bear girl xD I donīt really think that itīs her though cuz she doesnīt fit in this comic (and as far as I know itīs forbidden to let children work in the US, too xD)

However, I really canīt wait to see who the new character will be!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      And another really awesome page! Heh I wonder why Jim calls Bella (seriously now, does Bella also "play" with Jim and Jo)? Iīd really like to know that...
      And that shadow kinda reminds me of Penance when sheīs that little bear girl xD I donīt really think that itīs her though cuz she doesnīt fit in this comic (and as far as I know itīs forbidden to let children work in the US, too xD)

However, I really canīt wait to see who the new character will be!
      He's calling Bella so that she'll come back to her post.

Unfortunately I don't think he was quick enough. Definitely not a great impression in either direction, heh heh...

I do love Jim's "I wet 'em" expression too.

-Seth

Comment

I think I might know who it is... and they're not a bear, either.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          He's calling Bella so that she'll come back to her post.
          Hahah yeah now I understood that, too... naughty thoughts are naughty lol

Comment

Working...
          X