Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#114 Will Take Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #114 Will Take Job

Oh Svetlana, be glad that you have two nice people like Jim and Jo in front of you, cuz I think that 99,9% of the bosses would just send you back home if you act like that at the first meeting lol

Oh damn I just have to think about how terrible it would be to have her as your boss xD "You work ten hours today without a break, because breaks are for lazy americans" xD Otherwise itīs unfair already to talk about her like that cuz we donīt really know her yet

Also I really hope that weīll see her a bit (much) less clothed some day, she shure is a bit chubby but I personally think that thereīs nothing wrong with that

One thing's for sure, Svetlana's got some massive ovaries to take command of a pre-interview. Her hubris is up to 11, and I dig it, heh...

-Seth

Comment

All in time faithful readers, all in time.. She'll definitely be adding a lot to the current cast story line
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
      X