Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

#115 About Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #115 About Face

As I reflect upon this strip, I will find it amazing if Svetlana is hired after this. Wow.

-Seth

First: Iīm glad to see you guys are back. I kinda started to worry since there havenīt been any news during those two weeks "

Poor Svetlana, it must be pretty staggering if people react like that that often... but Iīm shure thatīll get better if everyone starts to know her better (or it gets worse if she continues to behaves like she did in the previous panels xD)
    Also I have to agree with some comments at the CnC page, Bella really is incredibly cute if sheīs frightened xD

Also congrats to the (belated) anniversary! I really hope that I can saya that again in 3 years

Comment

Okay this is getting bad....we need Svetlana Appreciation Society. She is sweet, lovely, direct and a beautiful bonny bear lady. You cats are just weird, she is big and buff so what. I like her, leave her alone, be nice to her,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
        Okay this is getting bad....we need Svetlana Appreciation Society. She is sweet, lovely, direct and a beautiful bonny bear lady. You cats are just weird, she is big and buff so what. I like her, leave her alone, be nice to her,,,,
        She's big and buff, yes, but she's wearing a dress and she has a ponytail. She's also *shorter* than Jim and they outnumber her anyway. They're so meeeeeeeeeeean!

At least Jo isn't wetting herself in fear. You lead the way, sweetie.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
        X