Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sarina Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarina Fanclub

Hey folks! I had that idea for a Sarina Fanthread for a few days now. I know there is already a Thread where you can write about Sari but I just wanna know who also is a really big Sari fan like I am . I´m looking foreward to hear from you.

Me! Me! Me!

Though I'm a fan of everyone else, but Sari is just so cute and nice and interesting. So yeah count me in.

-Seth

Comment

Hmmm, when I was posting the Sarina Fanthread yesterday, I was thinking about posting a Manila Fanthread, too. But I think I`ll wait a few days, cause there are not many people writing at the moment (exept you, Seth )

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
        Hmmm, when I was posting the Sarina Fanthread yesterday, I was thinking about posting a Manila Fanthread, too. But I think I`ll wait a few days, cause there are not many people writing at the moment (exept you, Seth )
        Heh heh well no time like the present really. I'm definitely a Manila fan too. I'd definitely like to learn more about her, that's for sure.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          Heh heh well no time like the present really. I'm definitely a Manila fan too. I'd definitely like to learn more about her, that's for sure.

-Seth
          Ah, there`s no difference if I start it now or later, so let`s have a Manila Fanclub!

Comment

Wow, the March 14 Sarina piece is so adorable and yet hot too. She's cute in green.

-Seth

Comment

Sari looks so cute on this pic, even if she "forgot" to take out her clothes!

Comment

Can I join the Sarina Fanclub? I'm not much of a regular on forums, but Sarina just has that cute innocence that's so appealing..... Even when she's throwing her clothes off and grabbing a dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGBH View Post
                  Can I join the Sarina Fanclub? I'm not much of a regular on forums, but Sarina just has that cute innocence that's so appealing..... Even when she's throwing her clothes off and grabbing a dildo.
                  Shure, you´re welcome! Always looking forward to meet more Sari-fans!

Comment

Working...
                  X