Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Manila Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila Fanclub

I know I wanted to wait a few days but Seth persuaded me to do this now. So: Welcome to my Manila Fanclub! If you`re also a big Manila fan, tell me!

I know she has appeared but in a couple strips (but at least has a bio page) but I do find her very intriguing in personality so far. Besides, being party to a funny double-entendre is A-OK in my book!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
      I know she has appeared but in a couple strips (but at least has a bio page) but I do find her very intriguing in personality so far. Besides, being party to a funny double-entendre is A-OK in my book!

-Seth
      If I remember rightly, Cheetah said that we`ll see more of Manila. But I´m afraid that this won`t happen during the next weeks. We`ll have to be patient.

Comment

Oh yeah...but it's well worth being patient. Just makes the wait that much sweeter, heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

Good chance Manila will be popping her head around in this arch so stay tuned
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Yay, a thousand times yay!

Or Hooooyah!!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              Good chance Manila will be popping her head around in this arch so stay tuned
              YEEEEEHAA! Cheetah, you saved my day!!!

Comment

Working...
              X