Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

April 25 Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 25 Comic

ROFL! That's nice to get some slapstick in there - nice use of the hills and valleys given that the last comic was somber. This really kicks the mood upwards too. I love that kind of balance in a comic.

Maybe Thiz should switch to decaf. I won't suggest Sari do so because she's just SO CUTE when hyper!

Then again I can see just how annoying this could get for Thisisa, since she does strike me as someone who is Serious Business.

What can Rod do anyway to help Sari? Super Mope Attack?

"I choose you, Emo-chu!"

-Seth

Yeah, another kickass-strip!! I would be very happy if I could work in a store like CnC! I really love the characters in this comic, cause every one has it´s personal moods. And I think we´ll see much more funny situations between Sari and Thiz!!
    PS: sexy stuff next week sounds really good

Comment

nicely done,
      but should I be worried about thinking about monday mornig as rod does?

Comment

yes plan to see alot more fun in the arc, as it delves into more character building and actual story line
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
        X