Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

May 9 Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 9 Comic

Heheheh the questions are hilarious indeed!

Don't do it, Jo!

-Seth

I really love that gag! But I would give Jo one tip: never change a running systen! Cause CnC seems to work well!

Comment

guns solve everything... I miss Kurt Cobain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Hatter View Post
        Yeah, me too!

Comment

Those of you wondering... She's not ACTUALLY IN the store.. she's walking outside near where the CnC store is, and is walking past a gun shop.. hence the poster.. CnC isn't trying to make some weird firearms statement LOL!
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
            Those of you wondering... She's not ACTUALLY IN the store.. she's walking outside near where the CnC store is, and is walking past a gun shop.. hence the poster.. CnC isn't trying to make some weird firearms statement LOL!
            Yeah, I know. I think Jo ainīt the person who would ever touch a gun.

Comment

I don't think that Jo would do that either, but she be pondering on takeing them paint ball shooting or laser tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Hatter View Post
                I think the whole world misses him.

Comment

Working...
                X