Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

May 16 comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 16 comic

Hehehhe...I have to concur with the front page comments...love the ringtone.

Now I wonder what's planned her. Cats are...tricksy from time to time, aren't they?

-Seth

Heh, yeah, they are. I wonder why Jim is looking so aghast at the last panel. Heh, like I already commented on CnC, maybe Joīs parents are terrible persons, but I donīt really believe that. I think he just want to have Jo for himself alone (dirty thaughts incoming :-p).

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
      Heh, yeah, they are. I wonder why Jim is looking so aghast at the last panel. Heh, like I already commented on CnC, maybe Joīs parents are terrible persons, but I donīt really believe that. I think he just want to have Jo for himself alone (dirty thaughts incoming :-p).
      Heh I concur with Cheetah from the front page- he's probably dreading the meeting.

Heh what's Jo going to say anyway? "Don't do that, all of you!"

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
        Heh I concur with Cheetah from the front page- he's probably dreading the meeting.

Heh what's Jo going to say anyway? "Don't do that, all of you!"

-Seth
        Heh, I canīt wait to see what sheīll do. Heh, maybe sheīll say:" Cīmon, please get normal! Sari, stop poking Thiz. Rod, take some damned aspirin and stop moaning. Alexia get some sleep! Thiz stop yelling at Sari!"

Comment

Can't tell if Jim is fearing dinner at Jo's parents, or the idea of a staff meeting. Jim gives me the impression of being too nice a guy to be an effective manager. He may be so busy trying to be everyone's friend that he can't enforce discipline in the ranks for fear of upsetting someone. I think it's going to be up to Jo to be the "meanie" and right the ship. Time to put that MBA to use, Jo...

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
            Can't tell if Jim is fearing dinner at Jo's parents, or the idea of a staff meeting. Jim gives me the impression of being too nice a guy to be an effective manager. He may be so busy trying to be everyone's friend that he can't enforce discipline in the ranks for fear of upsetting someone. I think it's going to be up to Jo to be the "meanie" and right the ship. Time to put that MBA to use, Jo...
            Wow, thatīs a point! I havenīt thought about Jim like that before. I think youīre right with your opinion.

Comment

I was also thinking that Jo's Mom may be the "when are you getting married and giving me grand-babies" type, which embarrasses and/or flusters the heck out of Jim.

Jim's hemming and hawing to Jo's questions in the earlier comics also leads me to suspect that the problems Jo has noticed is only part of the story; the tip of the iceberg, if you will. There could be some unpleasant surprises concerning the state of the staff in store for Jo if/when she gets everyone to "air the laundry."

Yes, I probably am getting mentally in to this way too much, but, what the heck; I love the art and it is really nice to see a sex(y) story that actually has a plot.

Kudos to V.Kyrie and Cheetah, or is it Cheetah and V.Kryie? When you guys figure it out, let me know...
              Last edited by ; 05-18-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                Can't tell if Jim is fearing dinner at Jo's parents, or the idea of a staff meeting.
                Okay, lesson learned. I just read the comments below the comic and see Cheetah let the cat out of the bag, and it is the staff meeting that Jim is fearing.

Note to self: read the comments on the comic page before posting in the forum.

Now I am fairly certain that there is more to what's happening in the store's work environment and Jim was at a loss to deal with it, leaving Jo the leadership challenge of dealing with diverse personalities and their interactions with one another. It is a business first, after all. It takes a special talent to get people who are polar opposites to work as a team without killing each other; to become a "family."

I know it has been mentioned by the Creators that they have many story arcs already in mind, but following Jo as she deals with the various personality crisis' at the shop and turning CnC into a family could keep this comic in ink for years...

For the record, I did know that the ring tone was the musical dramatic pause, cleverly timed with Jo's staff meeting announcement. I thought it was clever.
                Last edited by ; 05-19-2009, 04:51 PM. Reason: additional comment:

Comment

Heheh, yeah that could be useful. I think there wonīt be much trouble in the store since Joīs back cause sheīll kick the persons ass. But I hope that Sari and Thiz will find a way to have their little fights cause itīs always funny and I think itīs cute, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X