Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

5/23/2009 24-Nose Pokingly Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/23/2009 24-Nose Pokingly Good

So, what is Jo's plan? I get the impression that the thought some of her employees seem to want to shoot each other, and the sign in the gun shop window, gave her the idea of setting up a trip to do some paintball. I had originally thought she might be thinking of going to a gun range to bust a few caps to get out some aggression. Nothing like the smell of cordite in the morning to relieve some stress! But, no, I don't think putting loaded weapons in everyone's hands at this stage of the game would be the wisest thing...

Secondly, would you put Thisisa and Sarina on the same team, or on opposite teams. I can think of pros and cons for both.

Thirdly, and last for now, I keep thinking of Sarina as a participant in a paintball tourney; oh, the hijinks that would ensue. I envision an homage to Buster Keaton, Laurel and Hardy, Three Stooges, Bugs and Daffy...

there, I have officially tried to be smarter than V.Kyrie & Cheetah...
    Last edited by ; 05-23-2009, 09:15 AM. Reason: typos/additional comment

I do think this settles the whole "does Thiz want to kill Sari" question, hehehe...she just wants to alter her to make her less...perky. In more ways that one!

No way there's gonna be pokies in that new, tastefully pretty outfit.

-Seth

Comment

Sari's new outfit is adorable. Hehe no matter what she wears she's adorable and sexy.

I wonder what else Thisissa has made.

Comment

I really love this one! And I love V´s and Cheetahs sense of humor. And Sari is soooo cute at the second pic and her new othfit is awesome (even if my favourite outfit of hers is when she ain´t wearing any clothes )
        I can´t wait to see that will happen at the CnC team building day!

Comment

Yeah, there's a nice bit of dry humor in this comic, which I really appreciate. Thanks to Cheetah and Val (or Val and Cheetah) for this!

-Seth

Comment

Not sure why Thisisa makes the outfits for Sarina. Up to this point, all the interactions between the two we have been privy to has Thisisa less than happy at Sarina's presence. Giving Sarina a more "modest", and therefore more acceptable work outfit would seem to be a motive for Thisisa IMO. At least Thisisa didn't try to put Sarina in a potato sack; Sarina's ample... curvaceousness still pleasantly shows through...

Comment

Heheheh, a potato sack would be very funny!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                Heheheh, a potato sack would be very funny!
                ..and Sarina would make it sexy!

I can't really read Jo's expression in the last panel. It seems she is giving Jim the "Ha, ha, very funny, catnip breathe" look, or perhaps a little irritated? She just tried to take her first serious step as the boss with the staff and Jim is making light of the 'speech'. Of course, Jim may be at a little loss and uncomfortable with the whole situation and made the joke as a defense mechanism.

Sure wish I had bosses in the past like Jo. Well, other than the obvious aesthetic reasons, I cannot recall ever being involved in a staff meeting where the boss got straight to the point and got us out of there in under an hour, much less 10 minutes as Jo did.

Comment

Heh, Sari would look sexy in every kind of clothes. I think the expression at Jo´s face is a mix of being surprised and that "haha very funny"-thing (maybe she´s thinking about something what she can answer at Jim´s comment).
                  I´ve never been at a staff meeting. We´ve got only a "please work safe meeting" every month (wich shure is a kind of staff meeting ). To make it short: they´re booooring. But at least my boss is a nice person.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                    Sure wish I had bosses in the past like Jo. Well, other than the obvious aesthetic reasons, I cannot recall ever being involved in a staff meeting where the boss got straight to the point and got us out of there in under an hour, much less 10 minutes as Jo did.
                    Heh heh, the "one-minute manager!"

I totally want to draw a picture of Sari in this new outfit. What are its colors? I envision her waltzing about in this - the sleeves are SO nice. And I love the flower in the middle - it's like Thiz incorporated Sari's trademark into it and it really works.

-Seth

Comment

Just to drop in on this little discussion to clear up one thing, Jim did NOT make that comment to her in front of the rest of the staff... Just a quip between friends.
                      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                        Just to drop in on this little discussion to clear up one thing, Jim did NOT make that comment to her in front of the rest of the staff... Just a quip between friends.
                        Understood. That is how I interpreted it as I do give Jim credit to be sharp enough not to say something like that in front of the staff. I was a bit more interested in how Jo took the quip. Having thought about it a little more I'm sure that a tease like that between two people who have known each other since forever and are at the point in their relationship that Jo and Jim are now, a tease like that is probably no big deal; in reality it's probably very affectionate.

You have removed any doubt as to the quip causing any friction. Jo and Jim are beyond anything that petty.

Comment

I think it´s more than okay if you´re doing little jokes under friends. But I think it´s importand for Jim and Jo that they act like a team in front of the rest of the CnC crew if they want that they´re working as a team. I´m writing that cause they didn´t look like a team at the last pages (but I´m shure they´ll handle that situation ).

Comment

Read a post by CnCFan in the comic comments suggesting Laser Tag as a staff outing which would make more sense (and less painful) than Paintball. Those little balls can sting, tremendously.

Then I thought of something else that now gets my vote of number one guess as to what Jo has planned for the staff; Team Building Camp. You know, those camps that put all sorts of obstacles in front of your team that must be mastered through thought and team effort. There is one near where I grew up that has all sorts of programs including some half day exercises. Some of the obstacles challenge individual confidence (e.g. scaling heights) that also encourage the practice of the team supporting the individual through encouragement.

I think the staff is headed for Team Camp. Go team!

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                              Then I thought of something else that now gets my vote of number one guess as to what Jo has planned for the staff; Team Building Camp.
                              That makes sence. We´ll see next Caturday!

Comment

Working...
                              X