This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

5/30 splash image

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5/30 splash image

    I know it's not supposed to have comments, but I gotta say, Alexia is hot!

    Is she Mediterranean in ancestry (like Sicilian or something?). I totally dig her look.

    -Seth

  • #2
    Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
    Is she Mediterranean in ancestry (like Sicilian or something?).
    I've been wondering that myself (got a weakness for the darker gals).
    KS

    Comment


    • #3
      Thatīs possible. If I have a closer look now, she really looks like that kind of gal!

      Comment

      Working...
      X