Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Forum Entry Splash Page - I approve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Entry Splash Page - I approve!

That'll do...that'll do very nicely. Heheheh...

Sari has such great fashion in my opinion. You'd think overalls would be utilitarian but she makes them look sexy.

-Seth

So true. I'll stick with my earlier assessment in a different thread that Sarina would make a potato sack sexy. ...seems the overalls can barely contain her...

Comment

I was really happy with how this turned out, the full sized picture is actually part of Sarina's portfolio, so this is the kind of high quality stuff you get to look forward to once it's done. Glad you guys liked it, though I must say her boob where a bit big in this piccy LOL

Cheetah
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        I was really happy with how this turned out, the full sized picture is actually part of Sarina's portfolio, so this is the kind of high quality stuff you get to look forward to once it's done. Glad you guys liked it, though I must say her boob where a bit big in this piccy LOL

Cheetah
        Heh well boobs I guess purportedly vary in size from month to month, at least that's what some people say. So maybe that's what's happened.

I wonder, what are Sari's measurements anyway?

-Seth

Comment

Working...
        X