Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

06/06/2009 26- Zroom zroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/06/2009 26- Zroom zroom

So the forces are gathering on the field of battle, and the conversation between Thisisa and Alexia answers any questions about there being non-anthropomorphic equivalents of the characters running around the CnC Universe. That's not unexpected or surprising; you just never know about these things until the Creators clue you in...

I am now officially a member of the "I-Heart-Alexia" fan(boy) club; not only is she one hot tamale, she's computer savvy, dedicated, a 'farm girl', and can handle a fire arm! rarw!

What an embarrassing situation for Alexia. At least Thiz won´t try to kill Sari this time! xD Poor Alex!

Comment

They need faux pas training, heh heh heh!

I do like Alexia's hairdo though. Hope it doesn't get messed up too much!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
        So the forces are gathering on the field of battle, and the conversation between Thisisa and Alexia answers any questions about there being non-anthropomorphic equivalents of the characters running around the CnC Universe. That's not unexpected or surprising; you just never know about these things until the Creators clue you in...

I am now officially a member of the "I-Heart-Alexia" fan(boy) club; not only is she one hot tamale, she's computer savvy, dedicated, a 'farm girl', and can handle a fire arm! rarw!
        that makes me wonder about what kind of pet someone would have in a universe like this one

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          They need faux pas training, heh heh heh!

I do like Alexia's hairdo though. Hope it doesn't get messed up too much!

-Seth
          I´m afraid it will! I think Thiz will hunt her down! xD

Comment

Yap Yap

I just noticed that the license plate on Rod's scooter reads "Yap Yap." Ask not why, for I do not know, however this made me chuckle.

It may never become an issue in any plot lines, but Alexia's comment to Thisisa about raccoons on Alexia's grandparent's ranch makes me curious about the existence of non-anthropomorphic animals in the CnC Universe. How do the sentient 'animals' relate to their non-sentient woodland counterparts. Do they look at ranch cattle the same way as their human cohabitants?

Probably, as we know Sarina has no problem chowing down on Jim's sopressata in "Desperately craving meat" (01/10/2009). Still, how does Jo feel about house cats, or Rod about the Hollyweird Crowd and their purse-pooches?

I know, this is all probably a moot point as the cast may never be in a position to interact with their woodland cousins(?). If they do, it will be fun to see how the CnC Creators handle it!

So, yeah sgmaniac1255, I ,too, am curious as to what kind of pets the inhabitants of CnC would own.
            Last edited by ; 06-09-2009, 12:55 PM. Reason: add content

Comment

I'm sorta disapointed none of you guys and gals picked up on Brady's post and flew with it... yapyap I say!
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Aye Chihuahua!

Thinking back on all the Chihuahua's I have been honored to be in the presence of I must admit that "Yap Yap" is a most appropriate vanity tag for Rod's scooter.

I wonder if Rod saw Disney's Beverly Hills Chihuahua?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7tleFb6TlI

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                  I'm sorta disapointed none of you guys and gals picked up on Brady's post and flew with it... yapyap I say!
                  Heh heh...I was slow on the uptake!

That license plate RULES though.

I like that multiple members of the staff ride two-wheelers.

-Seth

Comment

Kibble Kinevil

There is no way I would ever attempt to jump a bus full of naked cheerleaders with anything, much less a scooter. For one, I would be too distracted to complete the jump, secondly, why would I want to complete it? Seems landing in the bus would have far greater rewards than clearing it...

Comment

i have to agree with you on that one.....

Comment

Working...
                      X