Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

06/13/2009 27-Steel-toed boots ftw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/13/2009 27-Steel-toed boots ftw?

This cannot be a good sign, Thisisa has made Jo lay her ears back. Kind of typical, though, barely out of the gate and Jo has her first leadership challenge of the day.

Good one guys, I could not have foreseen this confrontation as Thisisa's "mellow" arrival lulled me into a false sense of serenity.

Love the art and everyone's expressions of surprise/disbelief towards Thisisa.

is rod trying to sneak away in the 3rd panel as well?

and

i like how the goggles do nothing

ps.
    i couldn't help but notice the sign in the background that was conveniently covered by a speech bubble that said something about fur....

edit: you know, if i would read author comments before posting i wouldn't ask stupid questions...... (safety furst.....)
    Last edited by ; 06-13-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Go Team Venture!

Let's see, you have Sarina and her favorite 'boob-tube attack' victim, Rod, on the same team along with the object of Rod's obsession, Alexia. I think the odds are stacked just a tad bit in the opposing team's favor. Although I must admit I wouldn't mind being in Rod's boots; being stuck between Sarina and Alexia would be worth a few paint ball welts.

Although, I think it is insinuated that Alexia has hunting experience on the ranch, and we know she has marksmanship skills, so I better not underestimate her prowess.

And Sarina is athletic and the smallest target (unless she stands sideways? -snicker-) and probably has the Fates on her side, so better not write her off as an easy 'kill'.

So... does that mean Rod is the weakest link?

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
        Let's see, you have Sarina and her favorite 'boob-tube attack' victim, Rod, on the same team along with the object of Rod's obsession, Alexia. I think the odds are stacked just a tad bit in the opposing team's favor. Although I must admit I wouldn't mind being in Rod's boots; being stuck between Sarina and Alexia would be worth a few paint ball welts.

Although, I think it is insinuated that Alexia has hunting experience on the ranch, and we know she has marksmanship skills, so I better not underestimate her prowess.

And Sarina is athletic and the smallest target (unless she stands sideways? -snicker-) and probably has the Fates on her side, so better not write her off as an easy 'kill'.

So... does that mean Rod is the weakest link?
        well if he isnt the weakest, he will at least be distracted alot

Comment

Originally posted by sgmaniac1255 View Post
          edit: you know, if i would read author comments before posting i wouldn't ask stupid questions
          Ah, yes. I, too, have been subject to learning that same lesson a wee bit back.

Comment

Heh, I really wanna know what Rodīs doing at the third panel, too! Maybe he just donīt want to get pulled on a side (like if Jo would say something like: Cīmon Rod, youīve seen it too, didnīt you?)

And about Jo:I do really believe that she can get very angry! (And she has a good argument: Fight or youīre fired! xD)

And BTW: I really love all the little hidden jokes at this comic!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
              Heh, I really wanna know what Rodīs doing at the third panel, too! Maybe he just donīt want to get pulled on a side (like if Jo would say something like: Cīmon Rod, youīve seen it too, didnīt you?)

And about Jo:I do really believe that she can get very angry! (And she has a good argument: Fight or youīre fired! xD)

I love the hidden jokes too. And heh...this is quite an interesting little wrinkle! I still really can't read Thisisa's intent here...especially given her words to Alexia. Something's up, heh heh...

Bradypodidae, the line about Sari being the smallest target except sideways had me on the floor. Just so you know...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post

I also like the hidden jokes... I Especially liked figuring out from which movies/series I remembered the different "Go on without me sarge. Fight the good fight. Knowing is half the battle."-stuff from
                (don't know if it actually was ment as a reference, but I recognized it from somwhere at least )

I actually thougth that Thisisa would be happy for a "leagal" chance of shooting some paint at Sari, but apparently he doesn't care, which migth be a good thing for Sari.
                Anyway can't wait to see what happens next...

Comment

Duck & Cover

Originally posted by sgmaniac1255 View Post
                  is rod trying to sneak away in the 3rd panel as well?
                  I do believe Rod is attempting to prevent himself from becoming collateral damage by distancing himself from the impact zone...

I wonder what tune he's whistling as he makes his exit, stage right.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                    I wonder what tune he's whistling as he makes his exit, stage right.
                    "Mission Impossible" theme?
                    KS

Comment

or perhaps the Victory Fanfare from the Final Fantasy games......

after all even the birds seem to know it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCLIg6WT7zM

(i was playing FF7 when i saw this and had to mention VF some how )

Comment

Working...
                      X