Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Ignore List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ignore List

Hi Guys!

Tired of my long-winded attempts at comic strip analysis? Tired of my lame attempts at humor? Tired of certain Trolls spoiling for a flame war for its own amusement?

Then, hey, you're in luck! The forum has an "Ignore List!" Click on "User CP" located on the far left of the red tool bar up above, look under "Settings & Options" then click on "Edit Ignore List." Add the person or thing's name to the list, save, and presto! You will no longer see posts made by or new threads started by the person or thing on your ignore list. I just started using it, and it works!

As we all know, the best way to kill a troll is to starve it (ignore it)!

Well...uhh...I'm not tired of your analysis! This comic needs more love and I love long posts and analysis. But that's my opinion...

-Seth

Comment

Heh, good to know that this forum has a ignore list. But I have to dissapoint you, I have no reason to ignore you!

Comment

Humor Fail

Thanks for the vote of confidence, guys, I appreciate that... I was actually trying to inject humor into drawing attention to the Ignore List. That's one of the problems with a typed medium; there is no voice inflection or facial expressions to clue the audience in on the seriousness or humor trying to be conveyed.

I had visions of Ron Popeil or that Oxy Clean pitchman Billy Mays running through my mind when I concocted this thread (but wait, there's more!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kkGmDU9FeM

Original commercial, if you dare...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KEkBqDahg

Comment

Heh, youīre welcome! And you really need humor to survive this commercial! xD

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
            I had visions of Ron Popeil or that Oxy Clean pitchman Billy Mays running through my mind when I concocted this thread (but wait, there's more!).
            (with humor... just in case )

I hate Billy Mays, always with the shouting.... WE GET IT BILLY!!!!

FYI if i use parenthesis, most of the time I'm trying to put in a funny Side note.... but it dosen't always work

---------------- Now playing: Black Sabbath - Iron Man via FoxyTunes

Comment

Billy Mays 1958-2009

I guess it is only fitting to add that pitchman Billy Mays was found dead at his home this morning (28 June 09). Mays was 50 years old. He might have been one of many reasons I am glad TVs have 'mute' buttons, but you can't argue his success. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Comment

thats quite the shock..... and to top it off thats the 4th star this week..... what in the hell is going on?

Comment

I guess it is only fitting to add that pitchman Billy Mays was found dead at his home this morning (28 June 09). Mays was 50 years old. He might have been one of many reasons I am glad TVs have 'mute' buttons, but you can't argue his success. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
                  Please donīt kill me, but I donīt even know who Billy Mays is...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                    Please donīt kill me, but I donīt even know who Billy Mays is...
                    he sells things on TV by shouting at you, and had a new show on the discovery network called pitchmen, co-staring Anthony "Sully" Sullivan, that showed the "Behind the infomercial" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by sgmaniac1255 View Post
                      he sells things on TV by shouting at you, and had a new show on the discovery network called pitchmen, co-staring Anthony "Sully" Sullivan, that showed the "Behind the infomercial" stuff.
                      Ah, okay. Thanks for the information!

Comment

Someone is killing off celebrities!!!!
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
                          Someone is killing off celebrities!!!!
                          Itīs not me, I swear it!!!

Comment

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
                            Someone is killing off celebrities!
                            It would seem so, however...

A couple of sites with celebrity death lists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_deaths

http://deaths.debritz.net/

Before I start preparing for the Apocalypse, I think I'll just chock it up to fate, of coincidence. Besides, everyone knows The End is on the Winter Solstice, 21 December 2012...

Comment

Before I start preparing for the Apocalypse, I think I'll just chock it up to fate, of coincidence. Besides, everyone knows The End is on the Winter Solstice, 21 December 2012...
                              Iīll be at my fallout shelter...

Comment

Working...
                              X