Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

06/20/2009 28-Foreshadowed Event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/20/2009 28-Foreshadowed Event!

Wow, Thisisa is being a real butt about the whole deal. I'm surprised she even showed up for the event. I don't think this will inspire much confidence in your fellow employees when you shoot an opposing player in the derriere at point-blank range before the game has begun. Jo really has her work cut out for her.
    Last edited by ; 06-20-2009, 08:21 AM. Reason: correct content

Didnt seem to be quite point blank, it had to go past Jo first ;D
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

regardless of how close it was, that had to hurt... ouch

Comment

At least it wasn't in the face!

One can just walk off a butt-shot, right? Heh heh...

I'm still wondering if this is some sort of grand strategy from Thiz. I really am. Heh this inspires me to draw for some reason.

-Seth

Comment

Well, that's *one* way to get Sari to jiggle.
          KS

Comment

Heh, Sari will have serious problems with sitting for a few days now. xD Poor Sari!

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
              Well, that's *one* way to get Sari to jiggle.
              At first I was a little puzzled by Jim's expression in the third panel. He couldn't be that amused by Sarina taking a surprise shot to the rump. However, after ksharbaugh's comment I took another look at Jim and Rod's point of view in the panel and suddenly their expressions made perfect sense. There is no mistaking where their line of sight leads to...

So while we are graced with another well drawn example of one of Sarina's remarkable attributes taking a pellet, Jim and Rod are getting a show.

Comment

damn, i always miss something... i'll blame it on my hurry to get to the forum to read all the exiting posts this time

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about Sari - I'm sure Jim's got plenty of lotion to soothe her tushie. Jo too. Heh heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                    I wouldn't worry too much about Sari - I'm sure Jim's got plenty of lotion to soothe her tushie. Jo too. Heh heh heh...

-Seth
                    Heheheh, you´re soooooo right! xD

Comment

Working...
                    X