Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

06/27/09 Imminent Detonation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06/27/09 Imminent Detonation?

Heh it must be torture for someone of Thisisa's personality to be stuck in a room with Sari. And good ol' Sari, taking it in stride.

I loved the line "Bless her heart." Good ol' Southern vernacular, heh heh heh!

-Seth

Heh, did anyone notice that the spots at Sari´s tail and face are looking like little paws? Very cute! I think Thiz would rather be shooting outside than sitting the whole day next to Sari... I hear a upcoming fight!

Comment

Imho:

It would appear that Thisisa is not impressed with Jo's MBA or 'boss' status. I guess Thisisa isn't about to let some kitten tell her how things are suppose to be run at CnC, after all, Thisisa's been doing her work 'forever' and no young up and coming idealist is going to tell her how things are done.

I'm getting the impression that Thisisa enjoys a set, simple, ordered life where routine equals comfort zone. Sarina's randomness and 'in the moment' lifestyle probably seems extremely chaotic to Thisisa, thus knocking Thisisa out of her comfort zone. Jo is trying to introduce change that disrupts routine, therefore Thisisa will resist it at all costs. Chaos and change are not on Thisisa's list of favorite things.

I will have to give round one to Thisisa, although I suspect her bout with Jo has barely begun...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
        Heh, did anyone notice that the spots at Sari´s tail and face are looking like little paws? Very cute! I think Thiz would rather be shooting outside than sitting the whole day next to Sari... I hear a upcoming fight!

Actually 90% of Sari's markings are like that. (you should look though some of the more revealing comics/pictures) Her facial markings are very specific with how the paw pattern is
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          Heh it must be torture for someone of Thisisa's personality to be stuck in a room with Sari. And good ol' Sari, taking it in stride.

I loved the line "Bless her heart." Good ol' Southern vernacular, heh heh heh!

-Seth

It takes a lot more then a paintball in the toosh to ruin Sarina's day. Plus she has pretzel now.
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
            Actually 90% of Sari's markings are like that. (you should look though some of the more revealing comics/pictures) Her facial markings are very specific with how the paw pattern is
            You´re right. I´m wondering why I didn´t notice that earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
              I'm getting the impression that Thisisa enjoys a set, simple, ordered life where routine equals comfort zone.
              I... I'm not related to her, am I?

If I were that would make my lusting for her just... just...

...kinky.
              KS

Comment

Working...
              X