Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

07/11/2009 Wedged in there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/11/2009 Wedged in there

Heh heh heh! Sari seems very thoughtful, to not get paint on the chair. And...seems like there's been a great, um, detente...between Thisisa and Sari.

And I totally love Thisisa. She gets the best lines right now.

-Seth

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
    seems like there's been a great, um, detente...between Thisisa and Sari.
    -Seth
    Agreed. I am going to give Jo credit for deliberately putting Sarina in the room with Thisisa for round one. Although Sarina has a painted caboose, Jo could still have sat Alexia or Rod down for that round.

...and judging from the first panel, I'm thinking poor Alexia wishes it was her that Jo had sat down for that round.

Query: how did Jim get nailed dead center mass in the back?

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
      Agreed. I am going to give Jo credit for deliberately putting Sarina in the room with Thisisa for round one. Although Sarina has a painted caboose, Jo could still have sat Alexia or Rod down for that round.

...and judging from the first panel, I'm thinking poor Alexia wishes it was her that Jo had sat down for that round.

How'd Jim get nailed in the back? Might've been busy watching one of the gals jiggle, hehehe...ya, those can be pretty hypnotic.

I so love the character designs here. And count me in the "Thisisa is really hot" crowd.

-Seth

Comment

I so love the character designs here. And count me in the "Thisisa is really hot" crowd.

-Seth
        Heh, Iīve got some nasty thoughts running through my head when I think about Sari and Thiz alone! xD (okay, I have nasty thoughts, too if I think about Jim and Jo alone, and Manila and Joyce alone and... okay, letīs stop that ). Heh, and I want to see how Sari tries to kick Thizībutt! xD

Comment

I still have to echo my thought from the front page comments. Thisisa is a very very intriguing person, and I find her interactions with the balance of the cast to be very fascinating indeed. There's a lot to her is what I'm saying.

-Seth

Comment

i love all the minor details in the comic so far... the little things that you might miss if you're not paying attention.... (i should know i've missed a few t

this one in particular

Jim talking to the moms up stairs answering their question from the last strip
            Alexia holding her boob where she got shot (answering the questions from here of who it was)

im defiantly a fan now... i just wish i could buy the portfolio but unfortunately my situation prevents it

Comment

I still have to echo my thought from the front page comments. Thisisa is a very very intriguing person, and I find her interactions with the balance of the cast to be very fascinating indeed. There's a lot to her is what I'm saying.

-Seth
              Yeah, I totally agree with you! Sheīs a very interesting character! I canīt wait to see more of her relationship with Sari. Yeah, it really seems that she does like her.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post

Lucky shot best i figure.: )
                ~V.Kyrie (:*
                http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X