Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Those of you who got Sari's Portfolio - Leave us some feedback!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those of you who got Sari's Portfolio - Leave us some feedback!!

Hey guys and gals, would love to get some feedback on Sarina's spotlight CD / Download... If you got ahold of it , we'd love to know what you think!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

I happen to think it's got great images. I love how it helps establish context for some of the images that are already on the site. And Sari is a very cute subject!

Heheheh I hope there'll be a portfolio of the cute mature femmes next time!

I heartily endorse the Sarina portfolio, in any event.

-Seth

Comment

Love the little Cheetah girl being herself...

Love the lollipop one and Sari being Supergirl...er, Supercheetah...

Sari is cute but now you must do all the other girls in a portfolio..

Comment

I'll let ya know when i get my cd. I'm looking forward to it already

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty_Kat View Post
          I'll let ya know when i get my cd. I'm looking forward to it already
          Got my CD a while ago. Loved it lots! hehe Totally hot n fun!
          Sari's such a fun n sexy girl.

Comment

I definitely liked the "Spotlight on Sarina" CD. I bought it both because I really like the character, and as reference for my entries in the drawing contest.

One question, and maybe if I wasn't fairly new to the forums here, I would know. Who is the yellow furred lion girl in the images "bestfriend3", "niphabeads", and "niphabed"? I guess her name is "Nipha", based on the image titles? But who is she? I don't recall seeing her in the comics.

Comment

Nipha, if my brain recalls right, was intended to be an upcoming cameo character and one of Sarina's schoolmates in later storylines. She belongs to an individual named Gabe if I'm thinking straight.

However I am guessing that she will likely not be showing up in the comic due to the artistry changing hands so it is likely best to just consider her a portfolio-centric cameo than anything.
              "Zzzzzzzz...."Mab's Land and DMFA Comics

Comment

I have both the Sari and Jo portfolios! Absolutely gorgeous work and an invaluable reference resource!

Comment

Ack I still need to get that folio ><
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Yess I finally bought it!!! (was about time lol) And I can say it was worth every cent! I love every single pic at this one So canīt wait for the Manila portfolio now lol

Comment

Hells yeah! Bring on Manila!

Comment

Working...
                      X