Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

07/18/2009 32-Timing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/18/2009 32-Timing!

It appears Thisisa and Sarina made real progress in their relationship while in "time out." I look forward to seeing how well Thisisa can remember to count to ten before reacting to Sarina when Sarina's impulsiveness catches Thisisa by surprise at work.

I get the impression that Jo did not hear the first part of the conversation between Thisisa and Sarina, and does not know she won a major victory in her campaign to improve the interpersonal relationships of her staff, thus creating a more family style closeness in CnC's work environment. Do I detect an onrushing faux pas due to incomplete information?

The poster on the wall in the first panel got a chuckle out of me; sex sales?
    Last edited by ; 07-18-2009, 08:52 AM. Reason: typos

Hehehe I love the details, and I think maybe Jo should be smart enough to put things in context; after all she heard a lot of people do trash-talk earlier. So maybe she thinks of Thisisa's parting words as more stuff about the game. Dunno!

There's really a lot to this story, including Rod's very, very fleeting glimpses of bra-covered boob! He definitely needs a closer look.

-Seth

Comment

Story Line Kudos

Kudos to V.Kyrie & Cheetah;

I like how the strip's title, "Timing," applies to two separate incidents, both involving Sarina. I find that very clever and well played!

It is very refreshing to find a comic that mixes excellent art with an equally excellent story. Keep it up, Guys! (please!)

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post

The poster on the wall in the first panel got a chuckle out of me; sex sales?
        And how!
        ~V.Kyrie (:*
        http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          Hehehe I love the details, and I think maybe Jo should be smart enough to put things in context; after all she heard a lot of people do trash-talk earlier. So maybe she thinks of Thisisa's parting words as more stuff about the game. Dunno!

There's really a lot to this story, including Rod's very, very fleeting glimpses of bra-covered boob! He definitely needs a closer look.

-Seth

Well, actually he'll have seen Alexia's new year's pin up.: 3

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
            And how!
            I hope that's an indicator of how well sales are going in the TJA store, especially the CnC merchandise...

I'm not sure if my comment about 'sex sales' was ironic or just silly considering the offerings in said store.

Comment

Figure I might as well start off somewhere..

Hi all. Wanderer from over on the DMFA side of things.

Anyway, me wonders if Jo is going to have a little talk with Thisisa soon.. and if the misunderstanding comes to surface or not?

Comment

Jo's got a lot to talk about, but I honestly doubt it'll be fixed anytime soon.
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostwish View Post
                  Figure I might as well start off somewhere..

Hi all. Wanderer from over on the DMFA side of things.

Anyway, me wonders if Jo is going to have a little talk with Thisisa soon.. and if the misunderstanding comes to surface or not?

Oh and welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Oh and welcome to the forum
                    Hehe! Thanks! Great comic yall have going here. ^_^

Comment

Heheheh, poor Rod. I really like the relationship between Rod and Al, cause there are many chances for funny situations. I hope weīll see the next fight, cause Iīm really interested to see the fight between Thiz and Sari. (Heh, I think itīll get hard for Thiz, cause she seems to be a good target and Sari seems to be very agile... please donīt kill me Thiz xD).

BTW: Are you gonna update the character bios some day?

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                        Heheheh, poor Rod. I really like the relationship between Rod and Al, cause there are many chances for funny situations. I hope weīll see the next fight, cause Iīm really interested to see the fight between Thiz and Sari. (Heh, I think itīll get hard for Thiz, cause she seems to be a good target and Sari seems to be very agile... please donīt kill me Thiz xD).

BTW: Are you gonna update the character bios some day?
                        Oh they're be more of the fight, and yeah V's working on A couple Bio pics, We'll likely update the Bios with alittle more info soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                          Oh they're be more of the fight, and yeah V's working on A couple Bio pics, We'll likely update the Bios with alittle more info soon.
                          YAY! Canīt wait to see them. I always like to have some background information!

Comment

Yeah same here, heh heh heh...this is a great ride so far, thanks for having us along V.Kyrie and Cheetah!

-Seth

Comment

I'm not sure if any of the current info warrants any updating, but yeah, revamping some existing profile pics and adding at least 1 new face.: )

Comment

Working...
                              X