Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

08/07/2009 Obligatory Nipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/07/2009 Obligatory Nipples

And how! Jubblies, beautiful jubblies!

I love the montage shot at top. But now I wonder...is this how they look in Jim's imagination-vision? Or is he right on the money, having had first-hand experience with the other ladies (as I assume he's seen Alexia, Jo and Sari in various states of undress)?

Heh heh...great, great update!

-Seth

Jim has a good imagination!

WHEEE!!!

Comment

Indeed he does, I think I'll be sharing his vision
      - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

YAY! Finally a hot scene with Manila! 8D Really great comic! Sexy and funny, thatīs exactly what I like about CnC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
          YAY! Finally a hot scene with Manila! 8D Really great comic! Sexy and funny, thatīs exactly what I like about CnC!!!!
          And don't forget Thisisa...she's so hot. So, so hot. Hehehe bit of a tease there!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
            And don't forget Thisisa...she's so hot. So, so hot. Hehehe bit of a tease there!

-Seth
            lol I had to check out the Valentines Day pic of her again when I read your comment. I have to admit that I think sheīs hot, too. Even if Iīm normally not a big fan of "bigger" girls...

Comment

Epic amount of fanservice is epic win! XD

Comment

Glad the fan service was appreciated.: )
                ~V.Kyrie (:*
                http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Hot fantasy Jim has!

Awesome comic! I wonder what does Thiz have in mind to do with that item she is holding? Use it on Alexia? Alexia is looking at it, or seems to be. That also makes me wonder if in future comics something might develop between the two? Some late night close up shop play?

Comment

Heh, sadly itīs just Jimīs fantasy. But I really hope weīll see more of the "special" relatioship between Manila and Joice...

Comment

Originally posted by jadestyx View Post
                      Awesome comic! I wonder what does Thiz have in mind to do with that item she is holding? Use it on Alexia? Alexia is looking at it, or seems to be. That also makes me wonder if in future comics something might develop between the two? Some late night close up shop play?

heheh yeah Germans right.. it's all in Jim's head... but hey welcome to the forums!
                      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

True, but that doesnt mean something couldnt happen, maybe Alex isnt at her post again in the morning and Thiz offers to go up and get her, and stumbles upon Alex showering, a mutual scream ensues and Thiz is embarassed, but cant stop thinking about a naked Alexia. And later does something about it with Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by jadestyx View Post
                          And later does something about it with Alex.
                          lol Then Rod has to hurry if he wants Al, too! xD

Comment

Well if it happens, Rod could be a voyeur and watch.

Comment

Scene: All at the beach, Thiz trips on a seashell, reaches out to grab something to break her fall, which happens to be Alex's top, gets up to hand it to her and is at eye level with Alex's breasts, maybe it would affect her, seeing Alex now in a whole differnt light, similar to how Rod sees her. But This being more up front about it does something, which when Rod finds out bout it motivates him to approach her for a date and other things..

Comment

Working...
                              X