Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Comic Enjoyment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic Enjoyment

Salutations.

For starters, I give my apologies for having waited so long to finally start reading Cats n' Cameras. I should have started the moment I heard it announced but, after college work and other endeavors, it kind of slipped my mind until now.

As I read this, I'm very appreciative of the story had within, as a story with such a lovely caliber of artistic presentation is often kept as puerile for the sake of curves, nudity, and arousal. It's nice to see a comic that combines a nice story with good visuals.

And, speaking of visuals, I think that V.Kyrie does a lovely job in drawing things up. The panel jokes are fun to see, and there are nice bits of nudity for eye catching grins. Sex is had, of course, but nothing that's too defined to take away from the pace of things. Things are shown as adult, without getting too dirty.

Be it ironic or not, my original impression after reading as much as I did was that this comic reminds me of Shayla the Pink Mouse with a bit of Kit n Kay Boodle comedy mixed in, detailed sex sequences clipped but maintaining the occasional erotic peek here and there.

Thank you very much for sharing such a well created comic with us all. It is a pleasure to behold, and I'll make sure to return for the latest in updates.

I totally agree! And I have to say that I really love the different characters at the comic and how they live together! I never said that but thanks to V.Kyrie and Cheetah for doing this really great comic!!! I really hope youŽll do 1.000 more pages!!!

Comment

I have to echo this by saying I'm glad I started reading this - it's something I look forward to every Saturday. And I love how the lives of these characters are crafted. Each and every character is eminently lovable.

-Seth

Comment

I may not be that active on these forums, but I'm still around and still reading and enjoying. I actually like how there seems to be a new artist every chapter; it mixes things up in a good way.

Thanks for the share and comic!

Comment

Chapters 1 thru 4 V.Kyrie
          Chapter 5 Zeroseven
          Chapters 6 thru 9 J. Hardiman
          Chapter 10 and hopefully beyond TheTiedTigress!!
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
          X