This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

08/15/2009 Oh yeah

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 08/15/2009 Oh yeah

    Hehehe...well even though Jo forgot, I think a good time was had by all!

    I wonder who Alexia is talking to - who is that comely young lad to the right? And is this going to affect Rod somehow?

    Nice little story development here.

    -Seth

  • #2
    Oh, he's shown up a few times already.; )
    ~V.Kyrie (:*
    http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

    Comment


    • #3
      great update, although in the last panel i couldn't quite tell if Jo was just mad or if they were about to hit something... but then again, I'm sleepy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Argh I hate if people start to scream while Iīm driving... Heheh, but cheer up Jo, I forget things very often, too! I would really love to know what Manila and Joyce are gonna do after the movie...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
          Argh I hate if people start to scream while Iīm driving... Heheh, but cheer up Jo, I forget things very often, too! I would really love to know what Manila and Joyce are gonna do after the movie...
          I hate that too, talk about a Heart Attack!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
            Argh I hate if people start to scream while Iīm driving... Heheh, but cheer up Jo, I forget things very often, too! I would really love to know what Manila and Joyce are gonna do after the movie...
            Perhaps a little shopping, grab something for dinner, nothing crazy.; P
            ~V.Kyrie (:*
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
              Perhaps a little shopping, grab something for dinner, nothing crazy.; P
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              Except in Jim's mind... mowahahahah!
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                Perhaps a little shopping, grab something for dinner, nothing crazy.; P
                ~V.Kyrie (:*
                Heheh, why donīt I believe that?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                  Heheh, why donīt I believe that?
                  Acctually that's pretty much the case... Just cause Jim's a perv doesn't mean they are hehehe.
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Acctually that's pretty much the case... Just cause Jim's a perv doesn't mean they are hehehe.
                    Fortunately for Jim, he can "live the dream" with Jo and Sari!

                    -Seth

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                      Fortunately for Jim, he can "live the dream" with Jo and Sari!

                      -Seth
                      Oh yeah, heīs such a lucky guy!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X