Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

08/15/2009 Oh yeah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/15/2009 Oh yeah

Hehehe...well even though Jo forgot, I think a good time was had by all!

I wonder who Alexia is talking to - who is that comely young lad to the right? And is this going to affect Rod somehow?

Nice little story development here.

-Seth

Oh, he's shown up a few times already.; )
    ~V.Kyrie (:*
    http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

great update, although in the last panel i couldn't quite tell if Jo was just mad or if they were about to hit something... but then again, I'm sleepy.

Comment

Argh I hate if people start to scream while Iīm driving... Heheh, but cheer up Jo, I forget things very often, too! I would really love to know what Manila and Joyce are gonna do after the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
          Argh I hate if people start to scream while Iīm driving... Heheh, but cheer up Jo, I forget things very often, too! I would really love to know what Manila and Joyce are gonna do after the movie...
          I hate that too, talk about a Heart Attack!

Comment

Perhaps a little shopping, grab something for dinner, nothing crazy.; P
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
              Except in Jim's mind... mowahahahah!
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                Heheh, why donīt I believe that?

Comment

Heheh, why donīt I believe that?
                  Acctually that's pretty much the case... Just cause Jim's a perv doesn't mean they are hehehe.
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Acctually that's pretty much the case... Just cause Jim's a perv doesn't mean they are hehehe.
                    Fortunately for Jim, he can "live the dream" with Jo and Sari!

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                      Fortunately for Jim, he can "live the dream" with Jo and Sari!

-Seth
                      Oh yeah, heīs such a lucky guy!

Comment

Working...
                      X