Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

08/22/2009 Blah Blah Blah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/22/2009 Blah Blah Blah

Heh...well, I like the pep talk with Jo and Jim, and fortunately her outburst didn't cause a wreck so all is good! I do think the paintball was a good idea after all

And Alexia's expression and lines...one part inscrutable, three parts happy, and four parts sexy! Today is a good day indeed...for her...and the fans.

-Seth

Ho boy! Jo nipple!

... wait, there were words? :P

Comment

I have to echo my comment at the CnC page: I wonder why the day was so great for Al, it really seems that she gave her number to that guy from the last page. If thatīs the case, I hope that Rod isnīt gonna be too sad. But Iīm afraid he will. That would be a nice story for the next weeks!

Comment

Rod needs to piss or get off the pot. Just sayin.' Heh...

-Seth

Comment

Aww it's waay to early to stoop to watersports just yet LOL!
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
            Rod needs to piss or get off the pot. Just sayin.' Heh...

-Seth
            I agree. Better go for it or He may miss whatever chance he may of had.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              Aww it's waay to early to stoop to watersports just yet LOL!
              Point taken...on the other hand, Alexia...nah I really don't want to contemplate that. Tooooootally not my kink.

Rod's got to say something though...because the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Or the squeaky chihuahua gets greased. Something like that.

-Seth

Comment

Poor Jo…Jim can look good wet and soaked to the fur. The water pouring down his well toned stomach muscles to his…

*ulp! excuse me* (twenty mins later) Like I was saying the water streaming down his perfect back to the base of his wonderful tail…

*er, excuse me* (fifteen mins later) It doesn’t seem fair that Jim can look so good naked, the warm water on his manly torso.

*Arrrrrrrrrgh!* Yiff it, come here cutey pie I wanna teach you about how great a bad dog can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
                  Poor Jo…Jim can look good wet and soaked to the fur. The water pouring down his well toned stomach muscles to his…

*ulp! excuse me* (twenty mins later) Like I was saying the water streaming down his perfect back to the base of his wonderful tail…

*er, excuse me* (fifteen mins later) It doesn’t seem fair that Jim can look so good naked, the warm water on his manly torso.

*Arrrrrrrrrgh!* Yiff it, come here cutey pie I wanna teach you about how great a bad dog can be.
                  Heheheh I think someone just felt in love! xD

Comment

And he felt it in the wrong place.. hey wait?

Comment

And he felt it in the wrong place.. hey wait?
                      You feel love where you want to and I will feel it where I want to.

The only person who could stop this fur is Thiz...

"Okay fluffy back off you are scaring the Cheetah guy..." Thiz smiles and leads the crestfalen Golden Retriever away from the shop.

Sari giggles, "Jim is sure fast when he needs to be."

"He had better be..." Jo laughs and Jim shrugs, "I just don't run that way."

Sari giggles, "Nope, you ran that way and that way and over there."

Shame all the handsome guy furs are either taken or straight.
                      Last edited by ; 08-24-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
                        Shame all the handsome guy furs are either taken or straight.
                        lol Thank god you have your imagination! xD

Comment

It's amazing what you can commission if you wanted LOL

Comment

It's amazing what you can commission if you wanted LOL
                            All I can say is, payday can't get here fast enough!

-Seth

Comment

Wait a minute!

Maybe alexia was use'n the bruises to see if a certin' someone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X