Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Thisisa's Perfect Hubby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thisisa's Perfect Hubby!

I say... we off him. I want to be her Hubby! She's toooo good for that pretty rich kid living on his mommy's pocket book. I made my money, I should be her Husband! *rants some more as he plans the guys demise* Sooon my precious... you shall be mine... *he strokes Thisisa's portrait in a stalker fashion*. ==

Originally posted by Allester View Post
    I say... we off him. I want to be her Hubby! She's toooo good for that pretty rich kid living on his mommy's pocket book. I made my money, I should be her Husband! *rants some more as he plans the guys demise* Sooon my precious... you shall be mine... *he strokes Thisisa's portrait in a stalker fashion*. ==
    LOL I'm sure he's got faults (I think!) ; after all we've only seen him in two strips!

-Seth

Comment

Not care! I love her! He shall Die, or be booted to the side. She shall be MINE! Mwahahahahahahahaha~! *cackles like an insane scientist and over horny stalker*

Comment

*raises and eyebrow and just smiles* Oh yeah?
        ~V.Kyrie (:*
        http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Yes!

Yes, I shall have her. She's Smart, Beautiful, Spunky, and Speaks her mind. She deserves a guy who will focus on her, and not his mommy's pocket book! ==

Comment

I admit curiousity over the conclusions based on your speculation - but then, speculation is speculation.

I'm really not sure where you got 'smart' from, I'd say she's about average in that respect really (as for beauty, she's not exactly meant to be the accepted ideal, but in that regard, to each their own).: P

Comment

There's more to being "Smart" then book smart and such.

There's more to Beauty then Physical appearance.

The mind is a Wondrous place, never let it make you forget that. Like I always say:

Don't let the limitations of your mind stop your infinite imagination!

Comment

Oh, I know most of the characters inside and out; and in some cases as far back as 3 generations...

I certainly don't discourage your speculation, but I do honestly wonder how you drew some of your conclusions is all, based on what has been presented so far, whether it IS based on any clues you might've picked up on OR the good old fashioned wild guesstimate. ; )
                ~V.Kyrie ( :*

Comment

Actually, it's based on her actions. Her attitude at work is Seclusive, Focused and Design based. She's irritable during this time because she is so focused. Even on her first day back, Jo was snapped at by Thisia. This shows she's not afraid to speak her mind and that she cares about her craft deeply.

From her homelife, you can see she's playful and caring, and not afraid of her own body shape.

It's these characteristics that make her attractive, smart, and beautiful. ==

Comment

And yet none of that covered your initial opening to this thread.: P

Comment

FATALITY!

Flawless Victory!

yeah anyhow... I'm just waiting to see what the story will say about all of this and not assuming too much of anything at the moment... and stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                        And yet none of that covered your initial opening to this thread.: P
                        Actually it has everything to do with it. You asked my views on THISIA not her hubby. I explained (in detail) why I thought she was Smart, Beautiful, and to good for the guy claiming to be her husband.

Why? Because he looks like the kind of guy who's a Model, Living off his Mother and Father's money for most of his life, and thinks only about getting laid. Notice how his hands are all over him until she decides to use him as a Model? He didn't like it! A good husband will pose for his wife in anything she requests for inspiration!

I'd wear a Cheer leaders outfit for her! Complete with Thong and stockings!!!

Comment

I guess I didn't word my queries very well. S'fine, and ahhh, I seee.

Well..... you're sort of right about one thing in any case.

Comment

I really dig how Thisisa can switch between fun and work. She's a true professional I think. Maybe some might think she's too professional for the laid-back atmosphere at Cats n Cameras.

I like that though. Fun-loving person, but is all business when it's time to do business.

Heheh the laid-back nature of CnC kinda reminds me of where I work. I love places like that.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                              FATALITY!

Flawless Victory!

yeah anyhow... I'm just waiting to see what the story will say about all of this and not assuming too much of anything at the moment... and stuff!
                              Scarlet Squirrel must be a Super Sleuth! Oh wait... that's Secret Squirrel. *chuckles* Any relation? I could off him while I off Thisia's hubby. No charge! ==

Comment

Working...
                              X