Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

08/29/2009 Current Mood: Silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/29/2009 Current Mood: Silly

Heeee! I love Thisisa so much! She really is a nice gal - at home. I think it's truly only Sari that pisses her off.

And pokies for the win! I appreciates the fanservice muchly, heh heh! In a naughty aside, I figure those puppies have to be very nice and big.

Oh, and her husband is a cutie and seems like an affable lad indeed. Nice update!

-Seth

Nothing to do here but completely agree with everything Seth has said above.

*goes off to fantasize about Thisisa's squeezables*
    KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
      Nothing to do here but completely agree with everything Seth has said above.

*goes off to fantasize about Thisisa's squeezables*
      Yes, I have to agree, too! But I would be interested to know if Thiz kinda likes to use her "tools" on her husband, cause it seems that he already knows what happens now. xD And her face at the last panel is so unbelievable cute! A great comic as always!

Comment

Fantastic work! It could get interesting thought *WATCH THE PINS! WATCH THE PINS!* LOL!

Comment

that boy better run if he knows whats good for em hhaha.

Comment

Originally posted by spydermonkey View Post
            that boy better run if he knows whats good for em hhaha.
            lol You can´t escape from Thiz! xD She´s gonna find you everywhere... But maybe her husband what to be found...

Comment

Not Won Over, Yet...

Seems Thisisa is yet to be impressed by Jo, and her statement about bosses in the first panel leads me to believe Jim doesn't impress her much, either. I don't think anyone in an authority position much impresses Thisisa.

Jo has a lot of work ahead if she is to ever win over Thisisa; if that's even possible...

Comment

I shall try to make a proper response after my gut stops threatening to tear open from so much laughing. I love that silly raccoon so much now.

Comment

It's been a long day with her co-workers... its hard to be enthused in your descriptions.

At least she has the rest of the afternoon and evening to... er.. well, work on those outfits.
                  So much for a relaxing weekend. Maybe she and her husband will find some time for snuggles at some point.. hmm..
                  ~V.Kyrie (:*
                  http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                    Seems Thisisa is yet to be impressed by Jo, and her statement about bosses in the first panel leads me to believe Jim doesn't impress her much, either. I don't think anyone in an authority position much impresses Thisisa.

Jo has a lot of work ahead if she is to ever win over Thisisa; if that's even possible...
                    You´re right. I think there´s no person on this world who can ever impress her... hmmm, maybe her husband. I think Thiz will give Jo a hard time (heh it seems that Jim dídn´t really care about that...)

Comment

He cares, but both of them are just seeing each other at wrong times, and Josephine is over protective of Sari.. so it's a rock and a hard place... Who knows what will happen in time.
                      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                        You´re right. I think there´s no person on this world who can ever impress her... hmmm, maybe her husband. I think Thiz will give Jo a hard time (heh it seems that Jim dídn´t really care about that...)
                        Well... we'll see in the next few weeks I guess.: U
                        ~V.Kyrie (:*
                        http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

More than ever I think things will work out. This shows Thisisa is a good person. She just doesn't want Sari to get in her way. Even still, look at the generous things she did for Sari - like making the new outfit. That was really cool.

-Seth

Comment

I get the feeling there is just a personality conflict between the two. Sari is a fun loving free spirit (and a bit of a bubble head) and Thiz is grounded and focused on her passion and work, mix the two and (pardon the pun) Fur will fly, LOL. I could be wrong, only Cheetah and time will tell, and Cheetah 's not talking....

Comment

Originally posted by Puma View Post
                              I get the feeling there is just a personality conflict between the two. Sari is a fun loving free spirit (and a bit of a bubble head) and Thiz is grounded and focused on her passion and work, mix the two and (pardon the pun) Fur will fly, LOL. I could be wrong, only Cheetah and time will tell, and Cheetah 's not talking....
                              Well I agree with this. It seems like the simplest explanation anyway.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                              X