This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Updated CNC's page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Updated CNC's page

    Got a little bored.. looked at other strips pages, I felt like it was not correct and a little rushed.. so the header and menubar have been revised and cleaned up, made the colors stand out more... Opinions wanted.

    Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions


  • #2
    Does look cleaner. A keeper, if you're happy with it...

    Comment


    • #3
      Lookin' fine and dandy to these eyeballs-o-mine!

      Comment


      • #4
        Indeed, the update looks good.
        KS

        Comment


        • #5
          I dig the new banner - tis very nice and colorful too -and I can see the characters much more easily too!

          -Seth

          Comment

          Working...
          X